Lots of interesting progress from last time, but the backlog just keeps on growing.
Since the last Game Queue, I have successfully completed the whole Half-Life 2 series, Portal 2, and technically Poker Night at the Inventory and Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year. In addition, I’m in the midst of the last episode of Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse.
The current games queue for the coming months looks like this:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction
- The Longest Journey
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Mirror’s Edge
- Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
Like previously, I expect to finish at least some of the games up there. Only Mirror’s Edge still eludes me, because I’m totally confused how I’m supposed fight against Ropeburn. I’m really looking forward for the Splinter Cell1, as long as my laptop can run it well. However, these guys here have very little hope:
- Super Meat Boy
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Back to the Future: The Game: Episode 1
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People: Homestar Ruiner
- Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II: Chaos Rising™
Braid and Super Meat Boy are difficult, the others I struggle to find motivation for.
I don’t expect to grow my backlog any further. The only new game in horizon is Mass Effect 3, but it’s not arriving until next year. Fortunately.